1) All sales are final in sterling (pound), product deliveries to UK only.
2) All service payment/s must be made in full before any service or sale.
3) If there is any cancellation after sell(s), no refund is given.
4) If a client for treatment fails to keep their appointment. Ruqyah Clinical Therapy reserves the right to refuse to give any treatment, without any refund.
5) If further treatment is scheduled an extra charge will incur.
6) We offer our services nationally and worldwide, to all ages and gender), minors (must be accompanied by an adult) and adults (female must be accompanied by another adult person).
7) Home or office visits will be considered. If you are considering this option, please think about where the therapy will take place; are there likely to be any interruptions, will you be able to feel comfortable and relaxed? With home or office visits, if the session fails to take place or be completed, for any reason, the full fee will still be due without any refund There are additional charges for home or office visits, will vary depending on location and travelling expenses will be added.
8) Payment will be made in cash or via online banking.
9) Prior to or immediately before the session payments must be made, or giving service will be refused.
10) Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend a session, please contact the office as soon as possible, so the time can be re-
11) All charges are excluded of travelling and staying over expenses. All expenses need to be paid in advance in full.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved. Raqi Saeed
Please check our Facebook
RUQYAH CLINICAL THERAPY
|Symptoms of Demonic Possession|
|Suffer from symptoms while you are sleeping|
|While you are awake (conscious)|
|Symptoms related to someone possessed by a jinni (Satan)|
|Madness, as stated in the Noble Qur’an|
|Every case is different|
|Symptoms of Demonic Possession in Women|
|Critical illness of more than one family member|
|Condition of a Raqi for Ruqyah|
|Hadith regarding not seeking Ruqyah|
|Types of Ruqyah|
|Ruqyah from the Sunnah|
|Charging for Ruqyah|
|Epilepsy and Ruqyah|
|I have done Ruqyah but I am not cured|
|Magic and stubborn Jinn|
|Treating black magic with more magic|
|Olives and Figs|